Friday, August 17, 2012

Hello there

So i just found out that i can now update my blog using my ipad. Oh so fun!!!! :)

Okay so anyway, updates updates updates.

1. Remember my previous post about my driving force? Well i am pleased to announce that i have accomplished it. Hurrahhhh!!! A car of my own! It's such an awesome thing, the comfort of going wherever you wanna go when you want it. Though it is not a brand new car, it still does the work and is still very much presentable. I hope we can be together for a looooong time, until Noah can buy me my dream SUV. Hihihi

2. I have come to realize that i have a considerable number of subtle fans. Yeah, subtle fans. Those who are not out in the open of telling me and other people of how they kinda in a way look up to me. But most of them are those that you would be able to take notice coz they suddenly do or say things that you have just showed them. Such as expressions, style of writing/typing, dressing style, manner of talking, ambitions in life, stuff/material possessions, etc. hahaha i know this is kind of self serving and very much arrogant, but i honestly dont know how to deal with them. Im not mad, but im a bit puzzled with how to treat them. I find it awkward actually. But then again, imitation, they say, is the subtlest form of flattery. Oh well...

3. I am so thankful to God for constant people in my life. They know who they are. And correspondingly, some would also know whom they are not 😜 thank You, Lord, for having people whom i can turn to about whatever and who wont judge me. I know i've said it a million times, but id just like everyone to know how awesome it is to have such people in your life. They should be treasured and never neglected,

4. I am peeved by people who cannot stand by their words/thoughts/opinions of things. I cringe at the times when i see someone interacting with a person whom i know they have ill feelings with. You know if you cant keep your words (or update me with your sudden change in feelings), then it would probably be a good thing if you could just keep it to yourself. Haha. I am that critical😏

5. I love my/our dog. She's so adorable


xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment