Thursday, September 22, 2011

Well just um

Another contract has come to an end. Another semester nearing its close. Another chapter ready to be turned, and another yet to unfold.
****
So many changes coming. I am kind of scared, but mostly excited. I am a fan of new stuff, whatever that stuff is. However, I am a major antagonist for goodbyes.
****
I like feeling how important I am to people. I especially like the feeling of when they let me know about it. When you hear unemotional people get emotional about that.
****
Confrontations aren't really my thing. I try as much as possible to avoid it. Although there were a number of times which I thought a confrontation is needed, and also some times that there was almost a confrontation, but I either slept or chose to ignore. But now, I can't help but think that it would've been better if I faced it.
****
In my opinion, the whole world revolves on love. It may not be the romantic type of love, probably platonic, agape or whatever type it is, but it is love. Parents work because they love their children. A husband works because he loves his wife. Leaders of the country courageously stand in the front row because of love for the country. And friends try to be there for each other because of love. But sometimes, love goes overboard (which is why we have all sorts of "policemen" in the country -- those you find in the streets, in jail, in classrooms, and even libraries). People think they're doing something good because they love someone, but sometimes they are misled away from their original purpose, therefore strangling the other person in the process. Others have it the hard way. Some people leave it unsaid. But then again, everything that happens in our lives is God's plan, so...
****
Why can't you stop being cool? Why can't you just let it go? Why can't you stop being fun? Why can't you stop talking? Why can't you just STOP? Especially if you plan to leave it hanging. Well that just sucks.
****
Another thing that helps love to turn the world around, well probably the one that distorts its order is GREED. Especially if coupled with jealousy. Aaahhh probably that's why my life is just running around in circles... Going nowhere... Well at least at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. girl, that some words you got there. i feel ya sister!

    ReplyDelete